Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunday 15 May 2005

Hi guys,this morning i woke up late for my training.ahha.Training is at 12pm but i woke up at 11am -_- not enough sleep leh!!haha.well..chatted with darling again on the phone till 3+am..so haha..serve me right lah!yah..then today's training was like...erm...not so bad lah..last fri i also managed to save quite alot of balls..today also...so yeah!!happy!hhaha.but huh..i cutted my finger while saving this ball..dunno by who's blade !@#$%^ ahha.nvm lah..this always happen..so..ahha..gave some tip to darling and it seems like it's helping her?ahhah.dunno lah..she happy can le! =p after training i sent her hm..i mean accompany her take bus to srg there then after that changed bus again to meet my parents at amk.it just happened that they r there!so can da shun feng ce!ahaha.actually wanted to walked her in..but she meeting her cousin first..so i didnt loh..aahha..yah..but i tik she's still happy..hahah..After meeting my parents..we went to bai bai at this temple at Tam,because my parents and my aunty going Genting AGAIN next week,pray for safety lah.haha.My cousin came to the temple to meet us.Went home first after bai bai-ing to put my stuff and changed into slipperS!!haha!i wanna be sloppy!haha.i hate neatness!haha.OK..after that we went to TM,i drove there.had a hard time deciding where to park!ahha.in the end i choose to park at multi storey carpark!hahah.Did our research on Singtel and Starhub..at the same time i was looking to see if there's any hp that i fancy.ahha.yeah!Sumsung D500!ahhaha.nice but not now lah.haha.we took a Q number from starhub.In the end waited for 2 hrs leh!alamak...make me shagged and tired..but cannot tell cousin lah..haha..she so fan le =( Hope everything goes well for her..haiz..poor thing...in the end she bought a hp...Panasonic X400..quite nice ah..then we got 1 free hp also.small small one..dunno wad model..ahha..she gave it to my mum..cos my mum dont have a "proper" hp.haha.yah lah..Sent her home den went hm for dinner.was tired but wad to do?she's my cousin.a very nice person!haha.yah.but poor fate ah :( next time den tell u. =p ahah.i like talking to someone leh*shake head*hah.came online for awhile cos i know darling online..haha..but now she's waiting for my call!so that's all!have a nice day! =)

No comments: