Thursday, May 19, 2005

18th May 05 (Wed)

Dear Blog,
hahaha.this one sama like diary mah.ahha.yah lah.today i manged to reach school right on the dot~!ahah.cos i cooked fried rice again this morn,yah lah ya lah..i reusing the rice once again.haha.cant help it lah.but my fried rice still sucks leh.wad to do?nvm lah.i'm the only 1 eating it.ahah.Cant stand myself,keep using "Singlish".Dont care!my England not good mah.so no choice loh.ahha.during theraphy session get to play "Hello" with sanjay at the playground.haha.He's indeed very cute actually.Very nice to hug too.haha.like teddy bear~!but huh..saliva alot ah -_- He's also senior's fav.haha.cos senior likes ang mo -_- Today after work,senior and zann came to my hse gym.My body still aching from yest's work out so today i go there to slacknwatched tv and enjoy the air con.ahha~!surprisingly today there's not many people in the gym.LUcky them!yest was like so crowded lOH~!ahhah.hMmz...very long didnt meet up with Faith bud le...kinda miss her..hope she's doing finE~!BUDDY I MISS U!!aahaa.Gees..now my whole body like so tired like that.Had turkey bacon burger for dinner just now..plus a small packet of Twistie?ahha..JUnK foOd dinner sia..so prOUd of myself~! -_- ahha.Today Max veh naughty..pee in my room!!ARGH!i punished him by putting him in the cage.hahah.serve him right!hahaha.but dunno if he learnt his lesson not..ahha..whatever lah.that's all~!ciaox~!

No comments: