Thursday, May 26, 2005

25th May 05 (Wed)

My gosh...so fast wed le..haix...my TP is tmr!!HELP!hahaha...aiya..i also know nobody can help me except myself lah..didnt wanna think about it...ohya..the main point of today is I'M BEING BITEN BY SAYFIQ~~!!!One of my student lah..i was helping him to take off his shoes and socks den his head gradually fell towards my arm then he BITE me!!!i was like *OUCH*!hahaha...haix...but its a small bite lah..after that i went around telling people then they were like so amazed about it..ahhaha.. -_- then senior was like..."he bite u ah?sooOooo cuTE!"hahha..wait till sayfiq bite her then she knows if he's cute or not.hahha!

yah ah..had bike revision since tues...haix...sian ah...dunno can pass or not...so sian..ahahha..nvm lah..we shall see how tmr lOH...haix..tmr we have swimming!yeah!hahaha..can go out of the school..so fun..ahhaha..that's all foLKs!

No comments: