Monday, May 23, 2005

22 May 05 (Sun)

Yeah~!Mon is a public holiday!NO hall duty!No trainings in sch!No sch!yeah yeah!ahha.1 day holiday i so happy le.hahaha.June holiday i will go crazy!hahaha.Hopefully not lah =p Just heard from sharon that she just came back from Sydney!Shiok ah she!hahaha.*envy*envy* what to do..different people different fate lah.hahaha~! =p

Today..met wileen and debbie at TM for lunch at Long John Silver..i think something is wrong with me ah..i mean my appetite.For the 1st time in my eating history...i cant finished my fries!!wah..think those people who knows me ah..will get the shock of their lifes!aaahha.hMmz..i also dont know why leh..no appetite..i didnt eat my breakfast somemore ah..I think my body on diet.ahhaha.lame lah..ah..nvm lah..ahha..ok..after that both of them accompany me to collect my hp.Upgraded my hp but the hearing part problem is still there..cannot hear calls anymore..must use ear piece.saving up to buy new hp now..haix...i'm broke!!HELP!haha...who wanna donate $ to me..hahaha..

After eating we went to take bus 38.Then when reaching my house busstop,i suddenly realised that i forgot to buy Max's dog food!!!aRGH!so had to take bus to Eastpoint to buy -_- forgetful me lah.ahah.yah.In the end when we reach home..no more strong sun le...sorry wileen!!ahha.i cant control it too ah =( forgive me lah..i let u sleep my bed leh..ahahha...ok..leen and deb went into the pool to swim first or shall i say play with water?hahah.i was feeling tired..so i sit on the chair there and almost dozed off.hahah.so i decided to wait for tanny to come then i go down the water.can take the time to rest.hahah.wah lao eh...then while i almost dozed off,leen pour some water on my head!i didnt noticed she's near me!arGH!Lucky my samsung V200 not drenched!haha.*pheW* ok..not long after tanny came le...we went down to join leen and deb...swam to the bubble pool there..chat chat chat and talk rubbish ah..debbie played with this cute little ger called vanessa..veh cute little ger lah..but i think they are china people.ahhaha.same as wileen...from china..ahhaha~! =p Not long after we went back to the normal pool.swam to the other side then played the "cheer leading" thing.ahhha.i paired up with wileen then debbie and tanny.hahah..we classified them as the "heavy duty" pair.haha.mean lah.in the end of course me and wileen won lah..ahhaha...we won as in we can stand longer time than them!hahah.cool~!

Ok..after the pool..went back upstairs to watch dvd..before we watched..we ordered pizza..hahaha..tanny today is vegetarian so we ordered the family set --> 1 super hawanii supreme and 1 vege lovers,1garlic bread together with a bottle of pepsi,then additional 10 pcs drumlets.hahah.Drumlets is the best!yeah!yUm YUm~!ahahha..i tik i ate the most ah..ahahha..oOps...i'm supposed to be on diet leh!hahah.After eating and watching the dvd,leen and deb went to read lao fu zhi..then tanny was browsing some of my old photos.hahaha.when i was a n*Rd..ahahhah...and when i was young lah.was laughing throughout lah.ahhaha.no choice..who asked me last time so "pretty".ahah~! =p ok..then they left around 10+pm.. k lah..that's all folks!haha..have a nice day ahead~! =j

No comments: