Wednesday, May 18, 2005

17th May 05(Tues)

Here i am again~!To talk to myself~!ahaha~!gEez...did alot of typing today ah.Type email to that carolyn lah..type the progress report book thing..then now this kuku blog!hahah.It's a place for me to complain and complain!but i dont complained much actually lah.haha.Today's class was quite relax lah.Assessing the assesments and all that.Lucky no kid pang sai today.wahahha~!*phEw*if not im gonna tell my darling again!whahah~!Before the end of school,we get to danced around..i dunno how to dance lah.so i just anyhow shake!haha.Tina lah..played her "rich ger" song.ahaha.den the rest of the kid danced~!damn cute sia~!hahah.Then after school as usual i stayed back to see wad i can do..must wait for Tina's instruction.i new mah.no choice.haha.i'm still learning~!yeah~!quite challenging actually..this job..i like it!haha. =) After that went to eastpoint to so some small shopping and buy my dinner.haha.Saw this ger who stayed at my house here.She's from i think duman sec sch?ahha.dunno how to spell.I think she recgnised me.we dunno each other but somehow knows that we stayed in the same neighbourhood!haha.I think she played basketball.saw her in jersey before.i also dunno why she noticed me.She was in burger king with her friend when i walked into eastpoint.Saw her then she saw me too.Then ah..when i walked out of eastpoint she was at the stall buying some food -_- but i didnt look at her lah. Then James who used to be from OI during my batch,sms me..ask me am i married..i was like -__- ahha.siao one lah him.Keep asking me where am i then tell me he was heading towards eastpoint,2 more stops.I was like "so"?haha.so i replied "ok...have fun!take care den!"ahhaha...am i bad or wad? =p but he replied by saying that next time free meet for dinner lah -_- haiz...ahahha..then i went home then went to the gym~!yeah~!it has been months since i went to the gym!did some arms and legs workout.alittle only lah.cos i'm tired!hahha.wah..i tell u ah..alot of ppl inside the gym ah..no choice lah..i'm just a passer-by.ahha~!Went back home..wanted to do crunches but i fell asleep on the floor instead!!my gosh..i tik i can hear myself snored!*oOPs* ahhaa.then i ask Max if he hears me snored he ignorn me!aha.wad to do..he's a dog mah.hahaha~! =p watched tv and ate dinner at the same time..chicken rice..not bad lah..from banquet..my fav.ahah.Then after that did my work online and dowload some songs..had an online chat with her and found out some pleasant things =) but..still..let nature takes its course ba! that's all for today~!gOod night! =)

No comments: