Friday, May 27, 2005

My 3rd Time..

eLLoz....

i was rather hyper about writing this blog earlier on...but...haix..stupid me go and erase my blog again...-_-....haix...i wanna copy it to play safe but in the end i press wrongly then the whole thing gONE!!!!!BOOhhOoO!! =( haix..no choice lah..who asked me so careless and blur..cant stand myself..haix haix haix!!

well..i WAS saying that i had my TP this morning...had to reach comfort driving center by 7:15am..but i was late ah..i so sian till i cant be bother to reach early and on time le.hahaha.i late i still go coffee shop to buy bao eat.ahhaha. =p then WAS saying that i was lucky cos 1stly,someone took my tag(29) by mistake during the warm-up session..in my previous test this happened b4 too on another guy..den in the end he passed..so maybe this is a good sign for me!ahha.2ndly, the tester who's supposed to give us back our ic for our row..he's veh nice!he told us some tips for the crank course and tell us not to be so nervous and blah blah..wish us good luck and all that.ahahha.nice uncle!aahaha.Then 3rdly, i got back the same bike(bike 66) for my test during my warm-up..so i kinda know that bike le!hahah.yah lah...After the test we were like supposed to wait in this room for our result..then it was damn scary loh!hahah..they called out numbers group by group then the ones that they didnt call out means that they all passed!and...yeah!i got it!hahaha.they didnt called out my number!hahaha!*phew!and i got 18 pointS!so heng!aahahah..as long as passed can le lah..i'm happy!ehhe =)

I dont have enough time to collect my result slip so i decided to collect another day..if not i no need go back sch leh ah...maybe sat or what then i go collect loh..but i wanna sleep leh..ahahaha...*oINk oiNk* haha.we didnt went swimming today cos the other class didnt go...sad case ah..in the end we had water play..at least not so bad lah...but swimming better lah..ahhaha..after school met tanny for dinner then go tam sports hall meet emily to collect some tickets...we ate yoshinoya!so full!haix...i gain more weight le!ahha..then ah..msg my darling she never reply loh!i must complain!hahah..make me worried then i called her..she didnt picked up!i tot she piglet sleeping lah...then in the end..she went cut hair and eat dinner with mum and sis..didnt tell me!haix...but my hp low batt also lah..ahha..forgot to bring spare batt..hahah..i tot can last ah...whatever lah..ahahha..later need to think of what clothes to wear for tmr's D&D!haix!!!anyhow wear lah..ahhhaha..that's all!ciaox~! i miss training!!!arGh!ahaha..

No comments: