Sunday, February 26, 2006

well...just finished our match against Fc Squ(dunno how to spell...ahha..) just now..2nd and 3rd period not so bad...we always like that one leh...last miniute then start to buck up...haahha..scary sia...so in the end we won 4-1...i conceded one goal..actually it was kinda conceded by my defender lah..if not it cld have been zero goals! my target! hahaha..but nvm lah..over le...
today's match...gary seem happier...he said we cant afford to go division 2...haiz..actually it doesnt really matter to me lah. But on the other hand...some other players didnt get to play as much or play at all...really saddening when this kind of thing happens...i really dunno what to say to the players...so sad..haiz...
poeple said i played well but i cant really recall what did i do...i think it's just normal to me..no fantastic saves...i think my mind was somewhere else..i know...hoping that you will turn up...but i think it's just wishful thinking...so silly lah me...haiz...
"didnt want to go home so early so i offered to send u home..cos even if we dont talk..i dunno why....i feel kinda peaceful when u are around..i think you dunno about it...hmMz...well...too bad...so had to drag myself home...hope i didnt scare u..i know i am weird...haha.."
now stomach still full so cant sleep yet..hais...if not i would have gone to sleep already...so i wont let my mind wonder so much...
my study table is so messy....think i better clear it up someday...that's all for now people...good night!

No comments: