Wednesday, February 08, 2006

[ tues ]
had swimming today and it was really very tiring...we will try to be more organised next time! bought perfumes today...haha..so expensive but when i think of the long term..i can use it for very long cos i dont really used perfume but i like the one i bought the smell alot..dunno u all understand what i am talking about or not.hahaha..
well...accidentally took a 4hrs nap this evening..intend to nap for 1 hr but in end up sleePing more..despite max giving me "wake up licks" -_-" so managed to finish my tmr's work just now..then now still quite awake so came to blog alittle..overslept then didnt buy dinner so i ate cup noodle.hahaha.very long didnt eat le..
recent match against NTU tempest wasnt good for me...before match got some news that our bag of floorballs might have been lost.haiz.yeah..one of my teammate is supposed to take care of it but in the end i also not sure what happened..shall pray that the balls can be found..if not...need to pay...a ball cost $2.50..so we have 20 balls altogether..haiz..just our luck..actually i should have handle the balls myself so that my that teammate dont have to be responsible for it..haiz...i should be the one handling it..haiz..shall see how lah...
to continue about the match...i dunno why i kept passing the balls to my denfenders instead of making throw outs...so in the end i got scolded by mr amir...i think i deserved it lah..i dunno what got into me also.. =( shit...
well..now it's over...shall not think about it then...
i'm glad to have spent my last fri sat and sun with u...really nice..hope u enjoyed urself...although i know i dont mean much to u...thanx for the support =)
Tortoise!! get well soon ah!!a BEAR HUG for you and everyone!!! cheers!

No comments: