Sunday, February 26, 2006

weird dreams fantasy:
I dreamt that me and a group of people swam to australia -__-" (illegal immigrants?hahaha..) the lake or sea is not deep but there are many unseen insects in the water...one of which..i dunno what insect is that...looks like fleas...i seen how they reproduced...their backside has this needle look-a-like thing...then one poke through the another insect's stomache then will have new "fleas" coming out!!! GROSS!!! then i have to swim in the lake with my mouth close!!! hahahaha!
but when we reached "australia",the scenery is very nice and dunno why...my cousins, my grandma, mother and father also there -_-" how come i am the only one swimming there? this is still a mystery....HurHUr....then saw this foldable bed..made of straw...my ah ma likes it alot...but got comfortable cushion leh..i wonder if they sell it here...ahhahaha..
well..that's all for my dream fantasy..will share with u guys if i have some more weird dreams! hahaha..
saw the score of yest's ladies's match...hMmz...winning and losing is so unpredictable...anything can happen...well...hope we can play well later cos this match is our only chance to practise playing as a team...i meant everyone played their best...so that for the last few matches we can give our best! Jiq YOu Youth!!! =)

No comments: