Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally finished my lesson plan..for once i finished it so early...Thank YOu agnes! =)
have somemore time before i leave my house to go tam sports hall..have been blogging alot today..cos i'm in the mood to blog...ahaha..Just realised that ant has been updating her blog..kinda miss her blogging =D


" sometimes...i really wish for someone to be there for me whenever i need that person to be.....i listen to what my friends told me but my heart tells me otherwise...although they meant well...you are still the one but i guess it's not possible anymore cos u r not doing anything to sort out your own life. You want the best of 2 worlds which is not feasible...so i am backing out to suits to your "decision"..it hurts to do this but i guess i dont have a choice cos u r the one who has to make a decision..."

No comments: