Thursday, January 19, 2006

well...supposed to do some work and start my lesson plan already..but i'm feeling kinda lazy so i decided to modify some of the lessons tmr.hahaha~!ate medicine today but dunno why whole day not shagged..maybe cos i went out with ML and small van.ahhaha.she is so cute lah =D

went to whitesand to have dinner and go popular.Wah..we can really walked the whole popular bookshop loh.ahhaha.walked a few rounds to really look at books...it has been so long that i did that..so i felt good =) in the end bought some divider for my file and a chinese meaningful book titled " Open your mind". I'm just reading it for fun and out of curiosity. I think that i more or less know the content of the book...i read a few pages and indeed i knew the concept but it somehow make me think and agees with it...cos that's how i tik also =p it's just a book asking you to be optimistic...those who need this book and ask me...i will lend it to u after i finish...hahaha...
saw wileen taking bus...too far to call her..hahaha =D

"Open Your Mind"

wanted to take some pictures with max but he wasnt cooperative at all -_-" so managed to take a few...hahaha...these are for max's loyal fans out there! here you are! =D

* not cooperative max *

* he's walking away...the the the....*ehs...is that a sheep?haahha..*

* ok he decided to play - Toy no 1 *

* Toy no 2 - he's grabbing my hand -_-" *he wants to play 2 toys at one go..see how greedy he is?haha*

* now he is satisfied...poor me..ahahha..*

No comments: