Sunday, January 29, 2006

HaapPyyyy ChineSe nEW yeAr pEoPLe~! ahah
{ sat/cny eve }
intend to get max some clothing but in the end there's no suitable clothes at eastpoint so we didnt buy any for him cos i have no time!hahaha..need to clean my room and stuff ah..so managed to finish cleaning by 12am..haahha..*phEw* so in the end only got max a new collar..nice..suits him we think =)
Thank you for the pineapple tarts! =))
went to dad's side grandma house to have dinner.As usual...our family helped with the cleaning up and stuff and my uncle's family just sit there and do nothing..i hate it when they treat our grandma like a maid !@#$%^ HUmpfz...they just left their plates in the basin and expect my grandma to wash...*shake head* not automatic one..haiz...i gave my grandma ang bao..not much money but it's the thought that counts i think?i think she's kinda happy?ahhaa...tmr then give my mother side the grandma ang pao...my cute cute ah ma =D
i dunno why but i really misses u alot today..more than every other day...will try not to make my heart sink again whenever we talk on the phone..i try lah...really sorry about it...i think i'm sinking...

No comments: