Friday, January 13, 2006



well..you must be wondering what's that nose shit look-alike thing rite?haahha...it's no nose shit k! it's the beetle that i found on my partner's car! hahaha.then eventually it landed on my hand..so i took it out with me and put it on the leaf near my hse.haha..it's really a nice beetle..with colour of brown and dots! hurhUr...cute beeTle~!
it's amazing how our frog and tortoise "relationship" started..and it seems like we are enjoying it!hahaha.i am enjoying it lah..dunno about you...so funny can..i think u weird lah..but i think i am equally weird! aaaahha..cheers!
been busy with my work these few days ah....so tired to blog..can die...everyone asked why am i so tired...and i wonder why..ahha..some said i not enough sleep..some said my class too jia lat...but i am in the learning process..so much things to learn...felt bad about making my partner stayed back most of the time..but i think she's supposed to mentor me..hahah..like what tina did last year...*phEW!
gonna meet bud later~! cant wait to see her lah! haha..ok got to go ~! ciao! i hope we can play as a TEAM for tmr's match..that's all i asked for...i will try my best to save as many balls as i can..but of cos..i will need the help of u guys! 3 cheers for youth! hurhur...

No comments: