Wednesday, January 18, 2006

i have so much work to do but i am really lazy to start..hahaha..maybe later lah..shall go bathe first..had heavy brunch just now..so now dunno if i should ask my mother to buy dinner for me not..hMmmz.z...sld i bathe my dog?haha..see how lah.. so sian~!!
been coughing and coughing in school today..haiz...then my nose keep running...can die ah..haiz...tik i better take care of myself..grace ask me to take 2 days more of mc..ahhahaha..then whole week on mc le..good ideA though..but mc need $ one leh..nothing comes free! =p
hopefully i will recover by fri! ahaha..take care ppl!
"Ehz...i think that you look like a tortoise leh..." wahahhaha~! does that ring a bell or sounds familiar? hahaha..what will happen if tortoise go on a race with frog?
Our conclusion: they will reach the finishing line together... =)
ohya...i miss u! ahaha..

No comments: