Thursday, September 08, 2005

wed trg

[Wed]

Ohya..now i'm having my 1 week holiday.Each day passes so fast..haix..soon it;s gonna be school re open again.nvm lah.at least i get to relax abit for this holiday.Cant wait for the dec holiday to come.ahha.

[ heard some siren...wonder what's the commotion about =/ ]

Went for Agnes's father's wake in the late afternoon.Met up with senior,han ching and zac at bedok inter to go together.Nobody called me so i thought i was early so i slowly go draw some cash and walked to the place where i'm supposed to meet them.Guess what?The 3 of them were already there waiting for me!Moreover senior called me twice and i didnt know!!hahaha.Yah lah..i THOUGHT i was early lah -_-"

We took bus there and met up with the rest at the wake itself.Some of the teachers were already there.So we all sat down,ate some peanuts(zac ate the most!!ahha),drank water and ate ice cream as well.aahha.Yeah.Agnes was trying to smile and all..think she must had cried alot cos she looks so tired.haix.Jie ai shun bian k (as if she will read my blog -_-). The teachers were talking about their past camps and stuff.Senior got so excited,she wants to go some trip in a group to have fun during the upcoming dec holiday..i voted for bintan cos i heard the beach there is nice,but she voted for thailand,mei leng for some dunno wad monutain.ahhaha...so...see how lah.haha.

After that we went to the malay coffee shop near bedok 85 to chill out cos we were still early for trg.Drank some water which is supposed to be lime juice but in the end was some green green drink..tasted sweet more than sour so..yucks!ahahha. Me and han ching cant fin our share.hahah.so sweet can!?Later my sugar level high then u know!hah.
Come to think of it..I have only like joined towner for 4 mths+ but it seems like i have been invloving myself in so many activities and events..be it organized by the school or the teachers.It seems like i have known the people there for quite sometime.Felt lucky that i can kinda click with most of the people there.They definately make my life even more interesting now..hopefully it's a good sign!haha =)

Well...training today was not so bad lah.3 goalkeepers came - me,rajiv and nortz.Was having fun at the drills as usual.Made some stupid goals but nvm.ahhaha.Was trying to encourage some of the players but i guess i was not loud enough?Nvm..i will try to be louder next time =/ heard from debbie that norts was telling her that i had improved alot.hMmz...it was a compliment obviously but i wasnt really aware of it lah.So..*shrugs*debbie and sheryl said so too..but i'm still not aware of it!hahah.like that like this loh.....
I played for 3 period of 20mins in one straight row.Cos it's supposed to be rajiv's turn but he's busying adjusting his knee paddings so i go play first.Was playing not so bad in the 1st and 2nd periods.But conceded quite a numbe of goals in the 3rd period.Guess i wasnt alert enough(according to sheryl) and my body started to be tired,esp my knees.ahha.old already is like that lah =p Then there's this particular part i managed to catch this shot by em with my right hand(this hardly happens) so the rest were like cheering and stuff..but guess wad..i dunno why i go and throw the ball UPWARD while throwing out -_-" buay ta han myself lah.ahhah.Then em was like disturbing me on court -_-"" It's nice to see the new youth players coming for training and stuff..to improve themselves for each trainings =)
Ohya!I almost forgot to mention that i played player for 3 times,as in i managed to step into the court to play 3 times!!one of which when mare didnt wanna play cos she said she's very tired so i help her played foward!hahaha!And guess wad!?i managed to score 1 goal when aisyah passed me the ball from the corner!hahaha!so shiok man..hahha...heng this time round i didnt hit my own players.ahahah..reena was cursing me all along lah !@#$%% hahahah! =p
Went to artha to eat with em,senior,the 2 debs,yun,leen,mr amir,mr azmy,moon,ced and somemore i dunno their names.First time i ate with so many people.ahah.I think cos the teachers having 1 week holiday so they free to hang out late lah.I ate 3 pratas,1 dino milo and 1 ice lemon tea.haha.I think that's alot lah.Yeah but i was hungry lah.Had only maggie mee in in the afternoon, so i cant helped it!haha.My tummy weird weird one..haix..nvm lah..That's all for my day! *_*



No comments: