Thursday, September 29, 2005

trg

hellO..
Had training yest and that was the 3rd time i wore spects for training..yah..it's still very uncomfortable lah but i cant do anything much also...haix..


[Wed]

well...tik i played quite well today cos i think i conceded only 2 goals today =) i saved quite alot of goals despite wearing spects.Yeah..but troublsome lah..had to adjust the helmet.but after that i manage to find a solution to that!hahah.I put my towel over my head and wore the helmet!Then i no need to adjust my spects that often le.ahhaha.but got disadvantage also lah...the towel makes my neck very warm sia.. -_-"

Yeah then alot of people hit my right hand while playing today..luckily my skin is thick so i'm alright..ahhha..last time used to have blood cots and stuff...but now no more le..hopefully wont have anymore lah..ahahha..yah..got once my fingernail came off(despite my fingernails being very short) and i was bleeding...yah..kinda pain lah...but that's an experience i think..ahhah..yeah...
Then today in school during the theraphy session...Just before we leave the room to go back class...cheryl had a faLl in the room..haix...was feeling kinda guilty about it although it's not entirely my fault..haix..there's some bruises on her left cheek and upper lip...i was doing the rubber tied on our legs thing with her cos she had some difficulty in her mobility.I told them that that was the last we gonna so already cos i had to bring the children out to wear their shoes and go back class..who knows Yee used the rubber to tie both cherly's legs and wanted to try out to see if she can move with it..it was then she fell and knocked onto the side of the drum..haiz...and i was looking at the other direction to ask ming and wei to go wear their shoes..haiz...i should have been more alert and stuff...if i'm more alert..maybe this wont happen =( i rem tina asking me to take note of cherly cos the theraphies sometimes might be alittle rough.Haiz...cant help but blame myself for it..i think Ms chia was kinda angry about this matter..she didnt scold me or wad but she came to ask me what happened and stuff but like push the blame to tina...haix...cos she's the senior teacher so maybe that's why ms chia asked her to call the parent and stuff...sorry tina... =( but luckily cherly's mum was not angry and stuff...hopefully everything will be fine later..haix...i trusted the theraphies too much..haix...
k lah..wanna go sleep already...take care ppl...

No comments: