Sunday, September 18, 2005

eyes problem

hello...
I havnt been blogging for quite sometime.Didnt really felt like blogging for this whole week till now cos i'm always tired after work every night..especially my eyes...so tired that i wont want to face the computer for more than an hour =/ True enough,there's some problem with my eyes. My left eye is more serious than my right - due to the reason that there's not enough oxygen in my eye when i wore contact lens..haix..yah lah..dry eyes problem again..There's something deep inside my left cornea which appears to looks like some "Y" shape.Even person who checked my eye at optical 88 said that that something is unknown.He said that i can go back to check my eyes with him after one week or if that thing gets serious and stuff..i better go see an eye doctor..cos that thing might lead to blindness..haix...sian...didnt know that things can turn out to be that serious.we shall see lah...i want to see the eye doctor but i dunno when and where to see..i finish work at 6pm..still can fix appointment?Dunno costly not...but my mum dont mind paying for me and she said that she's willing to let me go for laser scan next time...such a nice mother i have got here*siGh*I have to wait till my eyes recover then see how...sian sian sian sian...How to go training like tt?Haix...
I went to Be With Me today with the ant..it was a local movie..not so bad lah..but abit the slow ah..i heard some people commented that they fell asleep in the cinema.hahah.Not many people went to watch lah.the cinema was rather empty.Shed some tears when the scene shows that the old man cried when his wife passed away...didnt know that i can be so emotional..i hate it when someone close to someone dies...=( that feeling sucks! *_*
i cut my hair on tues and it was rather short.So now my hair is short and black..i'm like so guai..haahha...tmr is my cousin's wedding dinner..still havnt thought of what to wear yet..so sian..wedding dinner on a mon night -_-
my new blog nice not!?hahah..i like it alot! Special thanx to [] eyes and ants!!! =D
Ohya..today is Mooncake Festival..Zong cui jie kuai le!! =)

No comments: