Monday, October 03, 2005

KFC

heyheyhey~!!

i had KFC with ML and van after school today!Finally after so long!hahahah..Yeah..tried the spicy szechuan drumlets...then it turned out to be not spicy at all,in fact it's kinda salty -_- yeah..kinda disappointed lah..cos i thought it would be nice.haah.but i havnt try the spicy garlic ones..hehe..maybe next time lah.Some sales girl thought that we are family!my gOSH...this is getting worse sia *shake head* and moreover...she said that i'm van's "kor kor"!!!my gOSh...can faint ah i tell ya..hahahaha..ML was trying not to laugh only lah =D

Went to walked around tm and century square...saw this puma shorts that i kinda like alot..maybe seriously considering to buy..but it's red!hahaah.A new experience i should say if i buy it.haha.Went POPULAR to buy some lecture pad...was kinda nice...all thanx to little van that i found it! =)


=))

Then this morning i went to check my eyes again and the doc said that my eyes are better now!But my right eye is still more jia lat than my left one.sO he gave me stronger eye drops to apply and in the end i spent $45 for a 5-10min consultation -_- i wished i could ask him more things to make my $ worthwhile~!haahhaha! =p

No comments: