Tuesday, May 09, 2006

i'm like so guai today lah..reached home around 3+pm then accidentally took a nap again...on the floor =p and i think max licked my droOlz.... xD i trimed his hair and i think he looks pretty....

and...partner put some clip on my hair and people in the staff room start to comment that i'm actually pretty -_-" i was like "now then u all know?" ahaah! of cos........ i'm kidding lah...hahah..didnt really see myself in the mirror...and i think it doesnt really matters...i only know i look like a bear..to some ppl...a frog...hahhaa...not human...*fAINtz*

now waiting for food to come back and blogging...many things to do but i cant seem to start..shall try later...bought a brown and purple marker for my small whiteboard.ehehhe..interesting colour...so i cant resist it but bought both..hurhur...

i miss going to breko to eat...hor egg and tortoise?hehehe...

this week's comment about me "ur hair long le hor?grow very fast ah...." ----> i also think so...i think i prefer my hair now..not so short =)

hMmz...shall i change my hp plan?shall consider again....i want to buy mp3 player...but i need to save abit for 7th june...it's getting nearer..abit scared....
sarah cried today cos she dunno how to match and i asked her to sit down and look at how her friends match the numbers...she was the last to fin..then she cried...the rest were at the table doing paper work..should have asked norman to accompany her first..hai....my heart sooooo pain when i see her tears =( i'm really sorry....i will know wad to do next time...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heart so pain!! xing tong xing tong! guess she's one of my fav too..ahaha..

No comments: