Sunday, May 07, 2006

gOoooOod mOrning ppl~!!

It's weird sometimes in a certain morning when u r supposed to sleep till quite late but somehow woke up to pee and cant get back to sleep anymore...hahahah...i slept at 3am but how come i sleep so little!?! *soBzsoBz*

well..in the end i went to buy mac breakfast for my parents to eat...of cos for myself also lah..max accompanied me..he was very patient i can see..like the owner mah...ahahahah! didnt buy for my bro and his gf cos i thought they going out soon..ahahha...sorry bro~! =p

after that came back and brought max down for a walk..as i promised him in the lift -_-" tried not leashing him...it works when no dogs are around..but when there's a dog or cat around..he will just dashed to them...stupid dog -_-" i meant desperate dog..ahahha...

someone thinks that she got fined for speeding at tuas...shall see if she really got fined...hahaha..good luck to u! hope the traffic police is taking picture of the car behind u!!hahaha..maybe cos the car u overtook is too slow so they decide to summon him lah.. =p

submitted my lesson plan for tutor to check this morning..hahaahha...cant believe i was so guai to finish it..anyway ah leng(my cousin) came to stay last night cos she no need to work..poor ger have some rashes...hope she recovers soon..i gave her my medicine...so i dont have any medicine for rashes for myself..hahaha...like tt lo =S

gEez...NIE is not comfirmed....if it's comfirmed..i'm left with 3 weeks in the school only...haiz..just when i'm starting to like my class more... =( hope i can go NIE with senior...wish us luck!!!

No comments: