Monday, July 17, 2006

hello blOg~! hahaha

last week i was phycially tired cos i trained 3 times a week floorball..one day at ite macpherson den 2 times at MI...didnt know tt it's so tiring to train 3 times a week..ohya...i also have PE lesson on wed and thurs and wed we also had CCA....can die ah..no wonder i was SO TIRED! ahaha...body was aching and stuff...tired...so just laze my weekends together with u =)

the purpose of last tues's trg at ite was to learn more things from fellow goalkeepers...they are all good lah...can learn alot...but playing time is really little...just wanna see how it is like...to let other players that i do not know shoot me =P

i was advised to buy an elbow guard....true lah..has been thinking about it since beginning of this year but didnt really look into it...i think they will have stocks only in august?according to em ah...shall see then..hope it's not too ex =p

trainings with fariza was fun and is still fun lah..ahhaha..she reminded me of myself 2 yrs ago when i start to play floorball..the passion for it...and the eagerness and excitment to improve oneself...that WAS me last time..ahhaha..now erms....old already lah =D

2 more weeks to NIE....am not really excited to go.....someone not going with me =( then i am going to miss the people there...espicially those ppl in which i always go out with....mather...senior...ah pek...psycho...grace...eunice...zann...so much more lah...ahaha...aiyer...i dont wanna go NIE with that "u know who lah" person...so -_-" haiz.......................

To my fat pig:
Time really passes fast with u...i think i'm starting to get so used to u being by my side...thanx for eveything...you are really important to me and...ur ah ma is cute!haaha... =D

No comments: