Sunday, June 18, 2006


ah.....it's been quite some time since i blog...it's the world cup period now..so far only watched 1 or 2 matches.ahhaa..

today i finally went back training after so long...i think i missed 5 trainings and 1 friendly match...gosh...can die ah...i miss training so much! >_<
It was a great experience lah.oh no i mean it was good?aaahh.I had my lasik operation on the 8th June 2006. The whole process was ok lah.not pain or wad.just have to remain still at times..as in cannot move.But after the operation,i cant really open my eyes and have to put eyedrops every 2 hrs. Luckily mayo was there =) *HUgZ!
Thank you for staying throughout the whole thing and taking good care of me..first time someone took so good care of me...thank you..really appreciate it...maucks! hahaa =p

Yupz..so far 1 week plus has gone...my eyes so far no problem...doing good the doctor said..but i cant swim for 1 mth..nvm..1 mth very fast over de =)



me without spects =p *i look younger?hMmz....*

No comments: