Monday, April 17, 2006

hello hello hello!

today is really a cakey day~! haahha..in the morning during snack time grace bought a cake for me and norianee (dunno speel correctly not) to blow.ahhaha.so sweet of her! ThanK you gracie! =) our birthdays falls on the same date! hahaha..thiru also ah...so there's 2 ppl in the school who have the same birthday as me! wah.........so the wad...ahahha...hMMz....but hopefully i'm not like them..i have my own style =j

in the afternoon ah pek gave me a really nice and cute card in which she designed herself at the back! so sweet of her!! =) xie xie ah pek! hehehe..

waited for ml to come back from her excursion till 3+pm then after school, partner gave me and ml a treat at cafe cartel cos it's my bdae..although it's yest lah..ahhha..had seafood for three ppl one..dunno wad is it call...so nice of her! thank you partner! heheeh

people from TGS are so nice! esp those that i know.....you know who u are lah...hahaa..cheers! =D

reached home bathe max...he clean clean and handsome now..ahahhaa...smell good too!all thanx to me! hahahaha..

mum bought me a birthday cake so i can make my own wishes! hahah..one wish not enough lah =P thanx mummy! loves u lots!heehhe...max also =p



No comments: